I wish to be up to date and to receive commercial information from the Soma Sp. J. E-mail address.
I consent to the processing of my personal data by Agencja Soma Sp.j. in order to perform the order in accordance with the Act of 29.08.97 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016 No. 133, item 833).
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Agencja Soma Sp. j. with the registered office in Warsaw at ul. Bronikowskiego 1 for
marketing purposes of the Soma Sp. j. in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text, Dz.U.2016.922 of 2016.06.28, as
amended). I have the right to access my data, correct it and request to stop processing it: by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for subpages for registration
for training and to visit fairs, to which we direct you from www.elektroinstalacje.pl or email@example.com to register for trainings and to visit the fair, to which we address with
www.lightfair.pl, personally submitting a statement at the headquarters of Agencja Soma Sp.j. by phone on +48 22 649 76 69 - giving the name, surname, address
I agree to the transfer of personal data provided by the SOMA Agency to entities cooperating in the organization of trainings.
- The administrator of your personal data is Agencja Soma Sp.j (hereinafter: Agencja Soma) with its registered office in Warsaw (02-796) at ul. Bronikowskiego 1, email: INFO@LIGHTFAIR.PL
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is the contract of participation in the trade fair concluded with the Agencja Soma. The purpose of the processing is to implement the concluded contract. The second legal approach to data processing is the legitimate interest of the Agencja Soma in the marketing of its own services.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide you with free participation in the Fair. If you do not provide personal information, Soma can not provide you with free participation in the Fair.
- Your data will be made available to the Soma Agency subcontractors to the extent necessary to perform the contract.
- Your data will be processed for the period necessary for the implementation of the concluded contract, and after that time for the period of prescription of any claims or pending submission of objections.
- You have the right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, removal or limitation of processing. You may object to the processing of your data, transfer your data or file a complaint to the supervisory authority